Thursday, November 29, 2012

LIFE is busy

Life is busy.

When I feel like I am suffocating under all the demands of life....
I sneak outside...


sometimes alone and sometimes with the whole crew.

 

Life slows and I get to take in this amazing scenery. 


My eye caught this fence line and I thought how "straight" I wish my days were...
everything orderly neat and on schedule.                                                             


My days are more like a zig zag fence you would see at colonial farmstead.       

God reminds me he is the author of my days, not me. 
I need to let him lead.                 


My friend always has a story of a "new friend" she's met in random places...Target, rest stops, fabric store line.  She has some really neat stories.  I admire that in her. 

Hurry causes me to miss life...
miss God appointed moments...
miss hugging my husband when he comes home...
miss a smile from my baby...


When we see our days as numbered we'll want to make them count...

Psalm 71:17-18
Since my youth, O God, you have taught me,
and to this day I declare your marvelous deeds. 
Even when I am old and gray, do not forsake me,
O God, till I declare your power to the next generation,
your might to all who are to come.

Happy end of November...




                                                                                                       

2 comments:

  1. I am glad I stopped to make a new friend in you some 12 years ago. It changed my life. SO thankful for all that He teaches me through you. I like how God wired you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have a beautiful mind and I am thankful for you!! <3

    ReplyDelete