Monday, October 22, 2012

We laughed so hard we cried!


I teach at our homeschool group once a week and this six weeks we are learning to play the tin whistle.  I should say "I" am learning to play the tin whistle.  I sat on the front porch going over the material enjoying the beautiful fall day.  "M" came out and I said,  "I need a tutorial on this tin whistle."  She sat down beside me and tried to teach her poor mother how to play this quite simple instrument.  She clapped out the beat...rather banged it out with her tin whistle on my book.  She got so frustrated with my lack of compliance.  It sounded like a dying bird.   The boys next door were peering over the wall to see what the horrible noise was.    

 
 

I laughed so hard I almost cried.  Never fear homeschool moms with kids in my class...  I will press on with my tutor "M" and I will try my best! 

No comments:

Post a Comment